WHY UHC RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY?
100% Pass Rate
Radiologic Technology Curriculum
- A.S. in Radiologic Technology Curriculum Guide (PDF)
- A.S. in Radiologic Technology Curriculum Guide (PDF) (Effective Fall 2019)
- B.S. Radiologic Technology Curriculum Guide (PDF)
- B.S. Radiologic Technology Curriculum Guide (PDF) (Effective Fall 2019)
The curriculum for the Radiologic Technology Program follows the American Society of Radiologic Technologists curriculum guide in the presentation of Radiography content.
Admission to the University of Holy Cross and admission to the Radiologic Technology Professional Training Component are separate procedures requiring two separate applications. Students must first apply and gain admission to the University of Holy Cross before applying to the Radiologic Technology Professional Training Component.
1. Students who meet program academic requirements may obtain an application packet during the spring semester, available from Ms. Leslie Johnson in Academic Affairs, (504) 398-2221.
2. Radiology applications are accepted each spring. The deadline for Spring 2019 is April 1, 2019 at 3:00pm. For information about the spring 2019 application process please call Ms. Johnson at 504-398-2221 or email her at email@example.com.
Clinical training of students takes place at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans, Ochsner Baptist Medical Center, Ochsner Health Center Metairie and Ochsner Health Center - Elmwood. Ochsner is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
The University of Holy Cross Radiologic Technology program is accredited by:
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago IL 60606-3182
Copies of university and program accreditation documents are available on request.