Office of Admissions
The University of Holy Cross accepts applications for admission from students that have completed accredited secondary schools, students holding or pursuing the General Education Development diploma(GED), and students transferring from accredited colleges and universities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, handicap, national origin, marital status, or veteran's status. All documents must be turned in to the Office of Admissions prior to the student registering for classes.
Phone: (504) 398-2175
Fax: (504) 394-1182
- Freshman Admissions
- Transfer Admissions
- International Student Admissions
- Visiting Student/Personal Enrichment Admission
- Dual Enrollment for High School Students
- Teacher Certification Only Admissions
- Master of Arts in Counseling Admissions
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision Admissions
- Master of Education Admissions
- Ed. D in Executive Leadership Admissions
- Master of Arts in Catholic Theology Admissions
- Non Degree Seeking
NET PRICE CALCULATOR
STEPS TO APPLY
- Complete Application In Person or Online and 'Send'
- Send official transcripts from institution(s) attended.
- Send official test scores, see admission type for description.
- Complete immunization requirement.
MEET YOUR COUNSELOR
Find your Admissions Counselor and contact him or her with questions or information requests, and don't forget to schedule your personal campus tour!